- Path from Software Developer to CTO and then CEO
- What 6voices.com virtual assistant?
- Ways to learn for startups founders
- N26 – the mobile bank competitive advantages
- Main challenges and trends for fintech startups
- NLU and NLP technologies
Christian graduated from Technical University in Viena with Master degree in Business Informatics. Starting from 2000 for 10 years he worked as Software Developer, Team lead and Section Head Development in bwin. Then from 2010 for 5 years he was CTO in such companies as Immobilien, PARSHIP ELITE Group and Zanox. For several months in 2015 Christian was a consultant of Chief Product Officer of ShareTheMeal (United Nations programme). From August 2015 Christain was a CTO of N26 Group, Berlin-based fintech startup which offers the first bank account in Europe which customers can manage entirely on a smartphone. Starting from early 2017 Christian is CEO of http://6voices.com/ – Virtual assistant for meetings.